Sales back office
- 16 novembre 2018
32 – 40 Hours
Within Prodim International BV we want to expand our team with an Sales back office employee. Prodim develops and produces unique high quality measuring devices, plotters and other mechatronic solutions. The self-developed and patented Proliner is sold worldwide by Prodim.
Are you looking for a job in which you can put your commercial talents to good use and in which you can make a difference? Going above and beyond to make sure your customer is happy? Are you a teamplayer with a good customer focus and of course a good sense of humor? Then we are looking for you!
As a Sales back office you report to the board of directors on a daily bases. Next to this you are in close cooperation with your colleagues of Outbound Sales.
The Sales back office will focus on selling our measuring solutions by following leads and creating new contacts. He/she creates a quotation, stays in contact with the customer and will negotiate until a new deal was made. This process will be in close cooperation with the Outbound Sales team. Also aftersales is important in this job, for example answering (technical) customer questions, take care of customer satisfaction research and handle possible repair requests.
- Provide advice to customers concerning the use and scope of our products
- Following leads and creating new contacts
- To offer our products and handle the follow up
- Selling our products according to the forecast
- Handle the administrative and financial part of repairs
- All other tasks that concern general business
- MBO+ or HBO – Bachelor with a technical or commercial background is preferred
- Professsional command of the English and German language, spoken and written is a must
- Command of any other language, spoken and written is a plus
- Command of the Dutch language is not a requirement
- Experience with Exact Online is preferred
- Commercial insight
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in a team
The keywords that describe you perfectly are the following:
- Result-oriented attitude
- Team player
If it is you that is being described above then do not hesitate to respond. Let us know where to find you!
A multifaceted function within a motivated company in which people collaborate in an informal way. An organization that is constantly developing with lots of ambition and a promising future. A place where your talent and qualities are appreciated. Standard working conditions.
We would like to receive your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible, but no later than Friday the 22th of February. You can send your application via e-mail to Mrs P. Teune: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agency calls please